Village of Menomonee Falls–BRUSH PICK-UP
Please follow these rules to help us with this year’s brush pick-up:
1. Brush materials acceptable for Village pick-up are branches up to six inches in diameter, cut to a maximum length of four feet.
2. Brush must be placed on the terrace area (between the curb and sidewalk). In areas without curb, the brush should be placed on the grass area adjacent to the street pavement or adjacent to driveway entrances.
3. For safety reasons NO brush may be placed on the street pavement.
4. PLEASE NOTE: Yard waste, including grass clippings, leaves and garden debris WILL NOT be picked up.
5. NO stumps, roots or shrubs with intact root balls will be picked up.
6. Any yard waste that is mixed in with your branches WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
7. Brush in containers WILL NOT be picked up, as too often there is yard waste in the bottom of the container. We encourage you to use your Yard Waste Permit and take yard waste debris (not picked up) to the Orchard Ridge Landfill.
The Menomonee Falls Public Works Department is
once again scheduling a Spring Brush Pick-up for
Monday, May 14, 2012. We cannot extend the
pick-up, or pick-up brush that is put out after the
deadline on Sunday, May 13, 2012.
DEADLINE for residents to put out brush for pick-up is
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Your cooperation with this brush pick-up is appreciated.
Thank you very much!